If you have not yet signed up to submit your work records online click the link above to be taken to the sign up form.
If you need to enroll in direct deposit, change your account number or the way your direct deposit is allocated you need to print this form and FAX it to the office.
- You CANNOT use a DEPOSIT slip... it will not deposit to the correct account if you do
- You must FAX a copy of a voided check or a letter from your bank that includes your account & routing numbers
If you are interesting in setting up a Debit card to receive your direct deposit on, you will need to print this form out and follow the instrcutions included on the form.
- You do not need an existing bank account to use this option, an account will be set up with the pay card
- Account includes checks you can write and free check cashing; see more new features on the brochure.
If you need a blank Work Record you can download one here. This form allows you to type in your information but you must print the form and FAX it to the office by 5pm EVERY Monday.
- You can type your information into the work record if you choose however, you will still have to print & FAX that completed for to the office to be paid.
THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK RECORD ELECTRONICALLY!